General Conditions of Use
These general conditions of use (hereinafter ” General Conditions of Use “) regulate the access and use of the site “editricedarte.com” (hereinafter the ” Site “) by the user. By accessing the Site and using it, the user confirms that he has examined and accepted the General Conditions of Use.
The Site is managed and maintained by Tau Editrice srl , with registered office in via Umbria 148/7 – 06059 Todi (PG), CF and VAT number 02265070546 , SDI Code: W7YVJK9 registered in the Perugia Company Register – 205459, pec: email@example.com (hereinafter the ” Manager “)
Changes to the conditions of use
1. The Manager may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, these General Conditions of Use. Changes and updates to the General Conditions of Use will be made known to users on the Home page of the Site as soon as they are adopted and will be binding as soon as they are published on the Website in this same section.
Responsibility for the use of the Site
1. Access to and use of the Site, including viewing the web pages, communicating with the Manager, the ability to download information on products and purchase them on the Site, are activities conducted by the user exclusively for uses personal unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the Site and its contents. The Manager cannot be held responsible for any use that does not comply with the laws in force and the legal notices of the Site by each of its users, without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only responsible for the communication of incorrect or false information and data relating to third parties who have not given their consent, as well as for the incorrect use of the data. .
3. The use of any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site by the user is at the user’s choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the Manager.
4. The user is responsible for the custody and correct use of his personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequence or prejudice that may arise for the Manager or third parties as a result of the incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.
5. The Manager provides the Site in the factual and legal state in which it is found without any kind of guarantee, expressed or implied for the user.
The Manager, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, will not be liable for any type of damage resulting from the use of the Site and the sites of third parties, even indirectly connected to it, such as, by way of example, damage to systems IT, damage from loss of data or business opportunity and damage from business interruption. In particular, the Manager, without prejudice to the mandatory limits of the law, declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility to the services on the Site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, cancellations of contents, problems connected to the network, to providers or to telephone and / or telematic connections, to unauthorized access, to data alterations, to the failure and / or malfunction of the user’s electronic equipment.
6. Within the limits of the provisions of the applicable legislation in force, the user undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the Manager, and its possible assignors, from any charge and damage, including legal fees, which may be caused by their access and / or use of the Site in violation of the rules of the legal system in force, of the legal notes contained in the Site and / or detrimental to the rights of third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The contents of the Site, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on the Site, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts and design of the Site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions , the databases and software that are part of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Contents” for convenience), are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right of the Manager and its assignors. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the Site and its Contents, without the express written consent of the Manager is prohibited. The Manager has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of the Site and its contents.
2. With regard to the use of the Site, the user is only authorized to view the Site and its Contents.
3. The user is not authorized to make any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the Site and its Contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by the Manager or, if necessary, by the holders of the rights of the individual works contained in the Site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights of the Manager and / or its assignors. The authors of individual works published on the Site have, at any time, the right to claim the authorship of their works and to oppose any deformation, mutilation or other modification of the works themselves including any act to damage caused to the works, which is of prejudice. to their honor or reputation.
4. The user undertakes to respect the copyright of those who publish their works on the Site or who in any way collaborate in the creation of any expressive and artistic form intended to be published, even if not exclusively on the Site, or, again, that it forms an integral part of it.
Furthermore, the user is not, under any circumstances, authorized to use, in any way and form, the Contents of the Site and every single work protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right.
Trademarks and domain names
1. The distinctive signs that distinguish the products sold on the Site and present in the same and which are registered trademarks of their respective owners are used for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products for sale.
2. The Manager and all the other owners of registered trademarks have the right to make exclusive use of the trademarks of their respective ownership. Any use of these trademarks that does not comply with the law and, in any case not authorized, is prohibited and will be prosecuted according to the law. It is in no way permitted to use said trademarks and any other distinctive signs present on the Site to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of these trademarks or in such a way as to harm them and their owners.
User Generated Content (“UGC”)
1. The natural person and / or legal person who has directly or indirectly (including by sending specific hashtags) authorized the communication and / or publication or dissemination of their own contribution, of any form or nature and on any medium (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, videos, sounds, music, texts, writings and works of any kind) by Tau Editrice. (the ” Grantor “), assigns to the same in a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive way, free of charge and free of any royalty, any and all right of economic exploitation, including copyright and related rights relating to such contributions (hereinafter ” Authorized Contributions “), with the right to sub-license. To this end, the Grantor expressly acknowledges Tau Editrice. the unquestionable right to use the Authorized Contributions, to decide when to use them or to remove them, being Tau Editrice. and its successors in title are the only legitimate and competent subjects for this purpose, without time limits. These rights are granted for the whole world and for each use and economic exploitation. All Authorized Contributions will be considered non-confidential in nature. For the effect, Tau Editrice. will have the right to: use, copy, distribute, reproduce, transfer, exploit, modify, process, transform, keep in database, make cuts, modifications and / or additions, insert or replace comments and / or disclose such contributions to third parties for any purposes and according to the advertising and / or commercial methods and choices that Tau Editrice. and / or its successors in title will deem it more appropriate (such as, by way of example but not limited to, by reproducing and publishing contributions through the social channels Facebook, Instagram, brochures, magazines, albums, collections, products, etc., also in the context of commercial initiatives). To this end, the Grantor also authorizes Tau Editrice. and its successors in title to combine / link, directly or indirectly, the Authorized Contributions to commercial and promotional initiatives, the image and the distinctive signs of Tau Editrice. and / or its successors in title (without prejudice to the moral rights of the Grantor).
2. The Grantor guarantees that it has the rights and legal capacity to adhere to these General Conditions of Use in its jurisdiction and that the contribution is an original and exclusive work and that it:
- it was not derived from any work of third parties without their consent;
- does not violate or may in any way violate copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties;
- does not violate or may violate in any way the property or personal rights of third parties, having, among other things, any necessary authorization and / or specific consent from any third parties (or whoever exercises their authority) for any reason whatsoever in the contribution received to the foregoing;
- does not violate any legal provision, including, by way of example only, the provisions of Law no. 633/1941 and subsequent amendments and additions, of the Legislative Decree 30/2005 – Industrial Property Code and subsequent amendments and additions, of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Privacy Code;
- it is not obscene, racist, discriminatory, nor in any other way contrary to public order or public morality in force;
undertaking to indemnify Tau Editrice. and its successors in title for each case in which one or more of said declarations and guarantees should prove to be concretely false or inaccurate.
Tau Publishing. and its successors in title will also have the right to communicate the identity of the Grantor to any third parties who claim that the Authorized Contributions constitute a violation of their intellectual property rights and / or their confidentiality.
3. Tau Editrice. and / or its successors in title, will not be held responsible in relation to the violation of the rights of the Grantor and / or third parties directly or indirectly deriving from the use, in any form and manner, of the Authorized Contributions, in any case, by way of liability contractual, extra-contractual (including, by way of example, for negligent behavior or violation of the law) with regard to: i) pecuniary damage (including, without limitation, any emerging damage, loss of revenues, current or anticipated profits, contracts, business, opportunities or anticipated savings); ii) loss of reputation; iii) consequential or indirect damages suffered by the Grantor or by third parties.
4. The Grantor agrees to be responsible towards Tau Editrice. and / or its successors in title, to indemnify and hold harmless the same from all costs, direct and indirect damages, expenses, losses, including any legal and procedural costs and in relation to any claim and / or request and / or action that may be advanced in any location by third parties, including public authorities, administrative and state bodies, due to any dispute arising from or in any way related to the use of the contribution by Tau Editrice. and / or its successors in title and the declarations and guarantees given by the Grantor with these General Conditions of Use.
Links to other websites
1. The Manager has taken every precaution to avoid that content that describes or represents scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or such that, according to the sensitivity of the users, can be considered harmful to civil convictions, human rights and of the dignity of persons, in all its forms and expressions.
In any case, the Manager does not guarantee that the contents of the Site are appropriate or lawful in other countries, outside of Italy. However, if such contents are deemed unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, access to the Site is not recommended and, if the user decides to access it anyway, the use he will make of the services provided will be his sole and personal responsibility. .
2. The Manager has also taken every useful precaution in order to ensure its users that the contents of the Site are accurate and do not contain incorrect or outdated information, with respect to the date of their publication on the Site and, as far as possible , even later. However, the Manager does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the Site, without prejudice to its liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence and unless otherwise provided for by law. Furthermore, the Manager cannot guarantee users that the Site will operate continuously, without interruptions and in the absence of errors or malfunctions due to the Internet connection.
3. For any problem encountered in using the Site, please contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Although the Manager will try to do everything possible to ensure continuous access to the Website, the dynamic nature of the Internet and its contents may not allow the Website to operate without suspensions, interruptions or discontinuities due to the need to update the website. Website.
5. The Manager has adopted adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of its services on the Site, the integrity of the data relating to traffic and electronic communications with respect to the forms of use or knowledge not permitted as well as to avoid risks of dispersion, of destruction and loss of data and confidential and non-confidential information relating to its users, present on the Site, or of unauthorized access, or non-compliant with the law, to the data and information themselves.
6. The right of the Manager to suspend, modify or cancel the personal account of each user in case of violation of these General Conditions of Use, of the other legal notices contained in the Site and of the laws of the current legislation.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law. In the event of disputes arising from the General Conditions of Use, the user can access the platform for online dispute resolution provided by the European Commission through the link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr .
1. to process personal data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the information provided at the time of their collection;
2. use personal data for purposes other than those for which the personal data have been specifically released, only with the specific express consent of the User;
3. make personal data available to third-party companies only for purposes which are instrumental to the provision of the requested service; not to communicate personal data, assign or transfer them to third parties for their own processing without Users having been informed in advance and given their consent;
4. respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of personal data provided, opposition to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
5. ensure correct and lawful management of personal data, safeguarding the privacy of Site Users, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data provided.
1. Holder of the treatment of personal data
The Data Controller of the personal data collected through the Site is Tau Editrice. (hereinafter also just ” Tau Editrice ” and / or the ” Owner “), with registered office in Via Umbria 148/7 – 06059 Todi (PG) – VAT number 02265070546, Italy.
2. Category of personal data processed
2.1 Data provided directly by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
In some sections of the Site, the User will be asked to provide personal data such as name, surname, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, social security number, VAT number, credit card, bank details, date of birth, password. In this case, specific information will be provided to the User pursuant to of the art. 13 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 of the GDPR relating to the processing of personal data in relation to the individual purposes and, if required, where necessary, specific consents expressed.
2.2 Data collected by Tau Editrice.
(i) The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. In any case, it should also be noted that the navigation data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
(ii) sales data of Tau Editrice products: methods of purchase, type, quantity and price of the Tau Editrice products purchased.
2.3 Personal data of third parties
If Tau Editrice were to process personal data of third parties communicated directly by its User (for example in the event that the User has purchased a product to be delivered to a different subject or when the person who pays the price for the purchase of the product is other than the subject to whom the product is intended, or when the User intends to report a service of the Site to a friend), the User acknowledges that in this case he is the owner of the processing of the personal data of the aforementioned third parties. Therefore, by providing such personal data of third parties to Tau Editrice, it guarantees that: i) the personal data that should be communicated by the User to Tau Editrice have been processed by the User in accordance with the provisions in force on privacy and ii) the aforementioned third parties have been previously and duly informed by the User in relation to the methods and purposes of the processing itself and have authorized him to do so.
The User will remain the one and only responsible for the communication of information and data relating to third parties without these having given their consent or for their possible incorrect use or against the law.
Consent is not only necessary when such personal data are communicated to Diana for the conclusion of the contract in favor of the third party.
3. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The User’s personal data are collected and processed by Tau Editrice for purposes strictly connected to the use of the Site and its services.
3.1. Establishment, execution and management of the commercial relationship
The personal data referred to in paragraphs 2.1 and 2.3 above will be processed for:
- the fulfillment of the legal obligations imposed on Tau Editrice by virtue of civil, fiscal and accounting regulations;
- for the establishment, execution and management of the commercial relationship and / or for the supply of services connected to the commercial relationship itself. And in particular, for purposes: administrative and accounting: issuing invoices and credit notes; customer database management; fulfillment and shipment of purchase orders; IT assistance on the use of the Site; after-sales assistance: management of returns and any complaints;
- registration on the Site and management of the technical administration of the Site and the User’s personal account.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.1 above is the commercial relationship to which the User is a party.
3.2 Marketing activities of Tau Editrice
The personal data referred to in paragraphs 2.1 and 2.2 above will be processed for promotional activities – through automated tools (email, fax, sms and mms) or traditional (telephone calls with operator, paper mail) – by Tau Editrice such as:
– sending newsletters, brochures, catalogs and presentations;
– sending commercial and / or promotional communications of information and updates in relation to Tau Editrice products and services;
– invitations to special events;
– studies, market research and statistical surveys.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.3 above is the prior specific consent of the User.
4. Compulsory or optional nature of providing the User’s personal data – consequences of any refusal
The provision to Tau Editrice of the User’s personal data requested through the Site on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or optional.
It is understood that the mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time at the time of the individual collection of personal data with specific information. Any refusal to communicate personal data marked as necessary makes it impossible to pursue the purpose of the specific collection.
The provision of the User’s personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.2 is optional and failure to provide it will have no consequence on the possibility of registering on the Site and / or purchasing products and / or receiving requested services, but it will not be possible to inform the ‘User on promotional and commercial initiatives and send invitations to events or evaluate your interests and preferences.
5. Methods of processing personal data
The personal data of the healthy User mainly processed in electronic format and in some cases also in paper format.
The personal data provided by the User will not be subjected to automated decision-making processes.
6. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated and / or transferred to:
(i) subjects in charge of processing by Tau Editrice who have been provided with specific instructions in writing:
- employees of Tau Editrice
- collaborators Tau Editrice;
(ii) subjects who provide services for Tau Editrice. appointed by the latter in writing as data processors:
- event service supply companies and public relations agencies companies that provide billing and treasury services :;
- banking institutions we use or those indicated by you, in order to make and verify payments :;
- IT service provider, related to the management of the website and the related e-commerce service as well as the response of requests relating to the rights of the interested party and information in general :;
- provider of cloud computing and internet services :;
- entities that provide shipping and labeling services;
- Facebook Ireland Ltd
(ii) subjects who provide services for Tau Editrice. as autonomous owners:
- legal, tax and accounting consultants;
- public authorities in the event of tax and financial audits.
For a complete and updated list of the subjects to whom the data is communicated, you can write to the addresses better indicated in art. 10 that follows “Contacts for the exercise of the rights of the interested party and for further information”
7. Retention times of personal data
7.1 For the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.1, personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and for a period of 10 years following the termination of the commercial relationship.
7.2 For the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.2, personal data will be kept for 2 years from its registration in our systems.
7.3 Users’ personal data will be stored on Tau Editrice servers. located at Aruba Spa as well as in computer and paper archives at the headquarters of Tau Editrice. in Bologna.
To ensure that the User’s personal data are always accurate and up-to-date, however relevant and complete, we suggest that the User update the personal data entered by him in his account.
8. Transfer and communication of personal data to third parties
The User’s personal data may be transferred to foreign countries not belonging to the European Union (e.g. USA) only with his prior express consent, except in cases where the communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for the purposes provided for by the law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required and in any case in compliance with the provisions of current legislation.
9. Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b), there is d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, Users can exercise the following rights:
- the right to request access to their personal data together with indications relating to the purpose of the processing, to the category of personal data processed, to the subjects or categories of subjects to whom they have been or will be communicated (with indication of the possibility in which these subjects are located in third countries or are international organizations), when possible to the retention period of personal data or to the criteria used to determine this period, to the existence of their rights to rectify and / or delete personal data, to limit processing and to oppose processing, to your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of the data, the existence and the logic applied in the event of an automated decision-making process. If you exercise this right and unless otherwise indicated by the User himself, the latter will receive an electronic copy of his personal data that are being processed.
- the right to obtain:
- the correction of their personal data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- the cancellation of their personal data, if one of the conditions referred to in art. 17 of the GDPR (for example: the User’s personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, the User decides to revoke the consent to the processing – where this represents the legal basis – and there is no other legal basis for the processing itself, the User opposes the processing and no other legitimate interest of the Data Controller prevails, the personal data are processed unlawfully);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning the User 1) for the time necessary for Tau Editrice to ascertain the accuracy of the User’s personal data (in the event that the User has contested it), or 2) if the processing of personal data is illegal and the User requests , in place of the cancellation of their personal data, the limitation of the related processing, or 3) when Tau Editrice no longer needs the User’s personal data but the same are necessary for the User to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, or, finally, 4) for the time necessary to evaluate the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the User, if the User has opposed the processing of his personal data pursuant to point c below;
- the User’s personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device also in order to transmit them to another owner, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means (cd. right to data portability ). If of interest to the User, the User may ask Tau Editrice to transmit their personal data directly to the other owner, if this is technically feasible.
- the right to object to the processing of their personal data, if such processing is carried out pursuant to art. 6.1 lett. e) (ie for the execution of a task of public interest to which the Data Controller is subject) or lett. f) (ie to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller) of the GDPR, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing, pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR.
- If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data carried out by Tau Editrice, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of this authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
The exercise of the above rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free. Tau Editrice may only require the User to verify his / her identity before taking further actions following the User’s request.
10. Contacts for the exercise of the User’s rights and for further information
To exercise your rights and / or to obtain any type of information regarding the management of the commercial relationship established through the Site, you can send a written communication to: Tau Editrice., Via Umbria 148/7 – 06059 Todi (PG), or an email to: i email@example.com
To allow safe and efficient exploration of the Site, the Owner uses cd cookies. For more information on cookies and their use on the Site, consult the Cookies page, an integral part of this information.
12. Social sharing buttons
Social sharing buttons may also be found on the Site. These are in particular “buttons” that depict the icons of social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+, and that allow Users – by means of a “click” on the icon – to reach and interact with the related social networks. With the support of these tools, the User can, for example, share content or recommend products from the Site on social networks.
Following clicks on the Social sharing buttons, the social network may collect data relating to the User’s visit to the Site. As anticipated in the introduction, this privacy statement does not concern the processing of the User’s personal data by the social network for which the User must refer exclusively to the privacy information provided by the social network.
Apart from cases in which the User spontaneously shares their browsing data with the social networks chosen by clicking on the social buttons / widgets, the Owner does not share or disclose any personal data of the User with the social network.
13. Security measures
However, Tau Editrice cannot guarantee its Users that the measures adopted for the security of the Site and the transmission of personal data and information on the Site limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of personal data by pertinent devices. of the User.
It is always advisable that the User’s computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of the transmission of personal data over the network, both incoming and outgoing and that its internet service provider has adopted suitable measures for the security of data transmission. personal on the net.
14. Links to other websites
The Site contains links to other websites which may have no connection with Tau Editrice.
The Owner does not control or monitor these websites and their contents. The Data Controller cannot be held responsible for the contents of these sites and the rules adopted by them, also with regard to privacy and the processing of the User’s personal data while browsing.
15. Use of the Site by minors
The Site is intended for use and consultation by adults. Therefore, any requests from minors will not be taken into consideration.
16. Applicable law
18. Specific information relating to the processing of personal data contained in the User Generated Content
The processing of any personal data contained in the Authorized Contributions is carried out exclusively following your specific consent and will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code, we therefore provide the following additional information: personal data will be processed within the limits and according to the methods established by the Privacy Code: i) for promotional, commercial and advertising purposes of Tau Editrice. and its products; ii) by publication on the Site, as well as through the Tau Editrice accounts. present on social media channels such as Facebook and / or Instagram and / or Linkedin as well as by affixing Contributions to promotional-advertising material relating to Tau Editrice and its products; iii) for the time strictly necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes; iv) on paper and / or computerized support.
The provision of personal data is optional and in the absence of the User’s consent, the Authorized Contributions containing personal data will not be published by Tau Editrice.